FOOD GUILT NO MORE
Leave food guilt, worry, and calorie counting behind. In Food Guilt No More, Lindsey Smith—the Food Mood Girl—helps you uncover patterns of food guilt, stress-related and emotional eating that can undermine your relationship with food and shows you how to replace that guilt with love. Whether you crave kale or cookies, doughnuts or dinners out, you can savor your treats even as you break the negative cycle of food guilt, stress-related and emotional eating once and for all. In the process, you’ll discover mood-boosting foods that you’ll love and that energize and sustain you. And because health transformation—overcoming food guilt, taming cravings, and eating your way to happiness—starts in the kitchen, more than 70 featured recipes fill your plate and kick-start your new, satisfying, and guilt-free way of eating with joy and love.
Hear Me Roar
Hear Me Roar is a way to take back your power once and for all. Through personal stories, self confidence exercises, personal safety techniques and social media activities, Jennifer and Lindsey will teach you how to:
- Combat the energy vampires that suck the life out of you.
- Kick the creeps in your life to the curb.
- Protect yourself on social media, dates and on the street.
- Gain more energy by spotting food predators and break up with dieting for good.
- Cook healthy recipes to fuel your body for a lifetime of health and happiness
- Unleash your inner “she-beast” and become the fierce, fit and feminine woman you always were!
And while people who suck will still come into your life, this book will equip you with the power, confidence and energy to boot those sucky people out for good…so the whole world can HEAR YOU ROAR!
Junk Foods & Junk Moods
- Is your relationship with food out of balance or all consuming?
- Do you faithfully diet with disappointing results?
- Do you berate yourself for having poor will power?
- Does something inside you sabotage your best efforts around healthy living?
- Do you feed yourself with “junky thoughts” about being fat, unworthy, or undisciplined?
In Junk Foods & Junk Moods, Lindsey Smith, Certified Health Coach and recovering emotional eater, can show you a better way—one that relieves the burden of self- denial and invites both joy and health back into your life. You’ll learn how to do the following:
- Stop focusing on food as your sole nutrient
- Treat your body like a lab to understand what you really crave
- Identify and satisfy deep needs in body, mind, and spirit
- Nourish yourself with a positive mindset
- Make manageable steps into a healthy lifestyle
The Bliss Cleanse
The Bliss Cleanse is unlike any other cleanse you have ever experienced before. It’s no wonder health coaches, nutrition gurus, and physicians are not only recommending the cleanse to their clients, but they are also doing the cleanses themselves.
While most other cleanse programs focus on the releasing of toxins physically through nutrition, our Bliss Cleanse is a holistic approach that allows you to cleanse body, mind, and spirit.
The cleanse includes daily inspirational tips that help you uncover fears and deep emotional issues that may be holding you back from living your best life and having your best health.
This two-week self-guided program is the perfect way to begin your journey to healthier living. Some features include:
- 101 Seasonal Recipes (vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free friendly!)
- 14 Daily Inspirations
- 4 Weekly Meal Guides
- 39 Mind-Body-Spirit Guidelines for happy, healthy living
- Body Bliss recipes to look and feel your best
- ..and so much more!
Our easy and gentle approach allows you to start wherever you are and make small, yet lasting changes, that will help you look and feel your best in the weeks and months to come.
The Food Mood Girl’s Winter Survival Guide
In The Food Mood Girl’s Winter Survival guide, author Lindsey Smith provides you with tools and tips to keep your mood high all winter long!
The e-book includes:
• Natural remedies to combat the cold and flu
• Tools to combat seasonal depression
• Over 15 recipes to fuel your body and boost your mood
• Yoga poses to keep your body moving
• Fun activities to make your winter more fun and creative